Understand the smart side of leasing.
A Great West Financial Services lease can offer you low monthly payments and greater budget flexibility. And at the end of the lease term, it’s up to you whether you want to turn in the equipment, purchase the equipment you leased, or go back to work with new equipment.
Great West Financial Services offers:
- Fair Market Value (FMV) Leases — Option to purchase for FMV or return the equipment and walk away at the end of the lease
- Fixed Purchase Option (FPO) Leases — Option to purchase the equipment at the price determined at the beginning of the lease
- Finance Leases — Highly customizable lease that provides a bargain purchase option
- Variable Term Leases — Flexibility of a short-term lease with the benefits of a long-term lease, including early return and/or early buyout options
Start your Great West Financial Services Credit Application today, or speak with your local dealer to see if leasing through Great West Financial Services is a good choice for you.
- Allows your fleet to remain flexible and responsive to changes in technology and fuel economy
- Payments typically lower than loan installment payments to improve cash flow*
- Potential tax advantages when payments are deducted as a business expense**
- Fluctuations in used equipment values are less of a concern
- Option to purchase at end of lease term
- Lock in equipment costs with fixed payments
- Some leases may qualify for off-balance-sheet treatment**
*Loan and lease structure availability are subject to credit review and approval by Great West Financial Services.
**Great West Financial Services does not provide tax or accounting advice. Customer should consult with their tax attorney or accountant about individual circumstances.